Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bali Trip.

So feeling like cancelling the trip to Bali.

I want this trip to be full of fun, yet it has to be filled with Allah's blessings first. I am so scared of the thought of committing obvious sins while I'm there. I am trying my best to avoid them, and I'm afraid it'll be unavoidable there.

I am not saying that this trip would cause me to sin, but I'm just afraid that it would happen. Nauzubillah.

Someone told me of how a friend of mine is now. A friend who would be joining for the trip. He is rather an alien now. As if he has lost all his senses towards his own deen. This fact deteriorates each will of mine to go for this trip. I wouldn't want I myself, nor my friends to commit sins. Especially not intentionally.

We Muslims have guidelines to be followed and I'm so scared that it would be disobeyed while we're there.

Nauzubillah. But since I heard it from somebody, it may not be true. Nauzubillah.

Oh Allah, if this trip is only going to let me and my friends commit more sins to the old ones that we couldn't even make up to, ease my way in cancelling this trip. I don't want to hurt any feelings as some of us are very looking forward to this trip. Allah Allah Allah. Oh Allah, lend me enough strength and courage. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment