Today was hard. For almost everybody. Letting go, leaving, being left, have never been easy. We all came to PASUM on 27th of May 2012 as strangers, didn't know what the future had in store for us. Hadn't the slightest clue about this pain it would cause us. I have never actually experienced it, the hard moments of farewells bidding, but this time PASUM is an exception. The sad vibe gushed through my veins, sad tears accompanied my journey back home. Now everything is over. Back to square one, but with memories. Hold 'em memories tight guys. 'Em precious precious memories.
I'm gonna miss waking up, having to check the time scared whether I've missed the morning lecture.
I'm gonna miss waking up to Marsya on the other bed.
I'm gonna miss the out of the blues frequent visits from Ju and Sab through the window.
I'm gonna miss having lunch and dinner together with 'em girls.
I'm gonna miss watching Anol sleeping in the lecture.
I'm gonna miss watching Anol sleek luscious hair flips.
I'm gonna miss walking up the stairs to reach audi.
I'm gonna miss the lecturer's jokes.
I'm gonna miss the sight of menara rebung on our way to and back from audi.
I'm gonna miss the now-memorized-maze AAJ's puzzling passage.
I'm gonna miss Mr Zack's sharp and ninja-like movements.
I'm gonna miss driving to Bangsar.
I'm gonna miss the college cafe.
I'm gonna miss fetching Apek up at his house and go back to college together.
I'm gonna miss the seventh floor guys' inaudible singing.
I'm gonna miss stalking le crush in audi and at college.
I'm gonna miss sharing the same relieved feelings with everybody else after exams.
I'm gonna miss the scent of the library.
I'm gonna miss passing through the courts to get to the parking lot.
I'm gonna miss roti pisang for dinner.
I'm gonna miss Sab's random Youtube videos findings.
I'm gonna miss Ju's soft guitar picking.
I'm gonna miss Marsya's madness over Kim Hyun Joong.
I'm gonna miss having lunatic moments with the girls.
I'm gonna miss the seldom morning jog around varsity lake.
I'm gonna miss my classmates.
I'm gonna miss everyone. Every single person, even if I don't even acknowledge their existence, I'm gonna miss them hard.
Feeling icky and all. Gotta go see ya! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment