It certainly because of my current obsession towards romance novels that I become like this! Oh well.
So, as a teenager myself, I can see friends surrounding me, with their own love life. As I grew older, I think I'd rather stop having that life and live in my fantasies. They are obviously ultimately the best. Though they aren't real. But I don't mind.
Just needed to rant out on my thoughts about this so called love life.
So the first phase is probably crushing. Oh oh been here done this. Actually maybe I still am here and are doing it. Haha. The stage where he/she looks endearingly charming and adorably cute you wouldn't mind having to look at them all day long. And that little heart skipping when they caught you staring. Adorable much!
The next phase would be, getting to know each other phase. You starting to acknowledge one another and become friends. Little flirty talk, cute tiny unimportant fights, the honest laughs you never knew you had, the instant spontaneous smiles on your face every time you hear their name. Everything slowly began to fall into place.
The third phase, the falling in love phase. You don't know when it started, but somehow now you feel that your heart aches when you see them in pain. The desire of hugging them tight is overwhelming. You just want to wipe their tears away and tell them everything's gonna be okay. You care for them. And before you know it, you are already in love. It's like heaven on earth when you're in this stage. Everything seemed too good to be true. You wished the time would just pause there. You are getting closer to each other, and know more and more about them. You starting to share secrets. It was truly the best feeling you've ever felt your entire life.
Ahh too sleepy. Will continue when I'm up. Bye! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment