My whole body was aching all over when I woke up this morning. After eating at 9, since I couldn't take it any longer I went back to sleep and only woke up at 2 pm. Yup, that much pain that it caused me to sleep the whole day through.
I haven't yet flipped through any of the books which is quite worrying. InsyaAllah I'll start tonight.
Ehh I wanna write about Sungai Tekala lah. So here goes.
After we got down the hill, we then went to Hutan Lipur Sungai Tekala. Had to hike again, a little it was, to get to the nicest part of the river which was the waterfall. The guys went in and had so much fun in the fresh pure cold water while I got to only dip my feet in.
MasyaAllah. It was a gift. The water was clear as crystal, and cold as ice. I was the photographer and took lots of pictures of them as they asked me to. I felt like Jane from Tarzan since I had to went through obstacles in the wood to get to them since they're all right under the waterfall. It was so much fun and alhamdulillah, I'm still breathing safe and soundly :)
For almost two hours they were in the water, they finally decided to leave. Lemme tell yah! Bon and Zibang (Apek's friends) were shivering to the max! They changed their clothes then we went to eat somewhere near.
We then went to our separate ways. Hazim, Iqbal and Pipiq went back to Hazim's at Klang while Apek, Zibang, Bon and I got back to UM. I was the one who drove our way back and got lost bit here and there. Zibang slept soundly throughout the journey, and Apek did too when I finally figured the way out. Bon was the one who accompanied me all the way. Kudos to you dude!
Reached college at around 1 pm, cleaned myself and all. Started the journey home at 2 pm and alhamdulillah. Everybody is now at home safe and soundly :)


No comments:
Post a Comment