Sunday, March 24, 2013

Dusts.

It's almost six in the morning. Slept at eight last night and woke up at four. In the mood of throwing old clothes away so I decided to tidy up the 'everybody's closet' which practically is everybody's. There are Ibu's clothes, Kaklang's, Kaklong's, mine, and adik-adik's!

Opened up few friends' Twitter accounts. And apparently I'm starting to realize how not in the mood I am to socialise. I prefer tidying up all the closets in this house! Oh well actually no, that would be pretty exhausting. And not to mention, Ibu has got five closets of baju kurung, all over in this house! And folding and hanging baju kurung uses up most energy out of all apparel. No kidding.

Phewhh, done with this closet alhamdulillah. Throwing out few old clothes. Still thinking of what to do with them.

So yeah, good morning everyone! Bismillah, have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment