First, I am not fully ready yet. I mean, at the age of 20, to be all alone in such an alien place, maybe not yet.
Second, I wanna help Ibu out at home. Well, I may not be studying anywhere near home, but to be at most 200 miles away, I can get home as soon as I get any phone calls telling me to come back.
Third, Kaklang is getting married in 2014! And she has already told me that I'm gonna be her best man (well, in my case, best lady! haha) to drive her here and there. She said 'if you're still studying in Malaysia that is'. But hey you know what, I will!
Fourth, Malaysia's education system isn't so bad! As a matter of fact, it is not bad at all. Ah it is not where you study that matters. Where your heart is when you're studying does.
Fifth, last but not least. I get to drive (MAYBE) to college weehoo! I have grown immune to driving this MyVi that I would feel solely empty without it. So yeah.
Tears gland would easily trigger everytime I see friends or seniors putting pictures of them abroad up or reading them tweeting about the weather there, so on and so forth. But hey, different people, different journey. I can still fly across the globe without having to study there, can't I? Of course I can. And so I will.
I am so planning to later continue my masters abroad. Older and wiser I will be then. InsyaAllah.
I just want to get indulged in these study things so bad, I would never want to think about romance or any of those craps. That is something I hand over to my parents and most importantly Allah entirely. That is something I need not to plan. Not yet at least.
Mumble mumble all the way. Studying thermochemistry right now. Pray for me pretty please. Thank you for reading! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment