I was quite or should I say tremendously sad that my application for JPA scholarship was rejected. Kinda cried (lol), but that is okay. Made an agreement with Allah waaaaaaaaaaay before my body even existed for this so alhamdulillah, I accept it as it is. So let's not just fake a smile but shuh-mile with such meaning of a smile :)
Called Ibu few hours ago with the news and as always, a mother, would always comfort her children no matter how hard the situation may be. But then she came up with an honestly great news that I actually cried out of happiness. Syukur Ya Rabb, Allah Al-Adl, The Utterly Just. You immediately showed me that if one accept his fate as how You've planned, You'll give him more than what he asked for. Ibu got an offer to a 'kursus pengetuaan' (which directly translated would be principlity (?) course) in Genting Highlands for approx 5 months. Which if she proceeds and all, she might get promoted to be a principle! Alhamdulillah syukur Ya Allah for such opportunity. As I've always believed, rezeki won't only come in one form, especially not in the the one kind we expect.
And as of me, my life......Finals is in around 2 more weeks. I have another vital assignment to be submitted in less than 14 days. Haven't yet confirmed of a place to stay for next semester when the current one is about to end very soon and I have no place to keep all my stuff during the semester break. I am currently crushing on a classmate (hahahahahahahaha) a mild one but still (hahahahahahahaha) I mean he is soooo adorable I can't help it! Okay that's enough I think hehe. And what else eyy.
Alhamdulillah, all praises to The Almighty Allah, Al-Malik, The King for that I am now in a complete condition with a pair of eyes and nose and pair of ears all in place. Gradually fitting in, syukur. No more an-hour-and-a-half-of-waiting-for-bus-for-a-30-minute-of-ride. Renting cars all the way. Though it might be a lil pricy, but it saves us a whole lot of time and we can freely and practically go wherever we want to yeay :)
So...... I better go and continue with my assignment or else. Toodloo.
The Prophet ﷺ said: “Be satisfied with what Allah has apportioned for you and you will be the richest of people.” (Narrated by Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi)
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment