Friday, February 15, 2013

Your voice.

Went all ridiculous and opened up your Facebook page. looked at few pictures and thought of how you've remain unchanged (lol). Stumbled upon the pictures and videos taken on April the 30th, 2012. The only source where I can actually hear your voice anymore, the video. That one short video, having you giggled only at one part at the ending with me, the only source now since we are nothing more than a stranger now, aren't we?

I miss the day so much, though it didn't really went as I planned it would but, alhamdulillah, everything went smoothly. I wouldn't really like to reminisce everything tonight, but only to say that I miss a friend. My friend. 

He has probably thrown all memories away which is good. Correction, best. Allah has arranged for these to happen, and everything from Him is truly the best. No arguments, there must be thousands of hidden reasons for what's happening.

It's 2.30 in the morning. I got three tutorial classes starting at 8. Two Biology tests not to forget. Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment